Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19845 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,531TL (E£ 7,714) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)