Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 44% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,690TL (240,450 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)