Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 39% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,411TL (184,386 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)