Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.523 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,750TL ($1,916) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)