Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,031TL (€975) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)