Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,729TL (€1,181) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)