Cost of living comparison between Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,886TL (﷼ 9,478) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)