Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.975 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 160% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,011TL (﷼ 7,188) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)