Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,068TL (﷼ 7,525) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (25 minutes ago)