Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19886 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,864TL (E£ 9,371) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)