Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19768 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,257TL (E£ 11,415) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)