Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20846 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,864TL (E£ 8,940) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)