Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20043 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,274TL (E£ 11,346) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)