Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,341TL (1,238 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)