Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 TRY / SDG *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,190TL (3,764 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)