Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00295 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,895TL (1,320,649 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)