Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 131% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,215TL (Dirham 7,054) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (38 minutes ago)