Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.052 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,640TL (Dirham 5,364) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)