Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.949 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,105TL (Dirham 7,490) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)