Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,218TL (Dirham 7,432) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)