Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 105% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,674TL (Dirham 6,789) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)