Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,334TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)