Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06887 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,625TL (₨67,147) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)