Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,302TL (₨56,717) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)