Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,026TL (₨49,068) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)