Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,046TL (₨55,454) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (about 2 hours ago)