Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03117 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,308TL (¥106,130) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)