Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03723 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (¥87,025) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Athens costs €7 (8 minutes ago)