Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03336 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,204TL (¥125,998) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)