Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03272 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,185TL (¥127,872) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (28 minutes ago)