Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,919TL (₨54,571) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)