Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02800 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,687TL (131,670 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (35 minutes ago)