Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03085 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,797TL (123,111 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)