Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,612TL (﷼ 32,405,453) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)