Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05427 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,454TL (₨45,214) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (19 minutes ago)