Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05975 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,894TL (₨31,692) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)