Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17446 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,755TL (Mex$ 15,793) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)