Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 126% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,071TL ($1,856) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (18 minutes ago)