Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,286TL (₨76,622) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)