Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36051 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,059TL (11,259 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)