Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38772 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,813TL (9,833 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)