Cost of living comparison between Afyonkarahisar, Turkey and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,651TL in Afyonkarahisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)