Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 956 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.120 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 214% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,487TL (AU$2,720) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)