Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.787 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 194% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,759TL (AU$2,426) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)