Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.784 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 202% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,824TL (AU$3,529) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (37 minutes ago)