Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.836 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 198% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,452TL (AU$2,628) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)