Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.513 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 235% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,058TL (AU$3,148) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)