Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.974 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 209% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,041TL (AU$2,703) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)