Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.963 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 211% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,143TL (AU$2,410) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (20 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)