Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16803 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 68% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,475TL (32,583 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)