Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13869 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,365TL (31,471 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)