Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15920 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,237TL (32,898 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (44 minutes ago)