Cost of living comparison between Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15704 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,760TL (30,314 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (41 minutes ago)