Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16075 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,843TL (30,126 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)