Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15296 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,792TL (24,793 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)