Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,992TL (GH₵6,820) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)