Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,933TL (GH₵6,967) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)