Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.795 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,621TL (GH₵7,073) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)