Cost of living comparison between Acapulco, Mexico and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16548 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,026TL (Mex$ 18,289) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)