Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01132 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,806TL (336,130 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)