Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01113 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,287TL (475,114 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (38 minutes ago)