Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (347,661 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (33 minutes ago)