Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,568TL (1,851,937 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)