Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,728TL (2,168,121 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)