Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.107 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 194% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,764TL (Dirham 6,111) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (43 minutes ago)