Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 175% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,584TL (Dirham 8,723) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)