Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.069 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 188% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,200TL (Dirham 6,737) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)