Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 215% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,385TL (Dirham 8,108) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)