Cost of living comparison between Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.957 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 182% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,175TL (Dirham 9,583) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)