Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00669 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,335TL (498,261 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)