Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00633 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,205TL (506,309 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)