Cost of living comparison between Abobo, Ivory Coast and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,189TL (733,903 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)