Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,899TL (643,388 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (44 minutes ago)