Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00569 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,061TL (1,240,919 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)