Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,687TL (1,100,676 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (31 minutes ago)