Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,184TL (1,233,283 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)