Cost of living comparison between Abidjan, Ivory Coast and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,974TL (1,363,537 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)