Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00839 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,845TL (1,173,501 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)