Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,416TL (1,074,616 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)