Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00764 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 167% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,403TL (837,699 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)