Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00716 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 144% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,601TL (782,783 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)