Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.773 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,055TL (C$2,545) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)