Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,746TL (C$1,859) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)