Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,176TL (﷼ 36,297,983) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)