Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 149% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,104TL (kr15,448) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)