Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 154% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,930TL (kr14,779) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)