Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 179% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,699TL (kr10,903) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)