Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,178TL (kr11,138) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)