Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 184% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,093TL (kr11,549) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)