Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.739 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 220% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,370TL (kr9,970) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (28 minutes ago)