Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,196TL (kr11,076) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)