Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 144% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,916TL (kr14,992) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)