Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 153% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,597TL (kr14,255) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)