Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 199% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,168TL (kr10,698) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)