Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 183% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,636TL (kr12,330) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)