Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Ad Duwaym, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,458 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 45.319 SDGX / AUD *
Do you live in Ad Duwaym? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 320% more expensive than in Ad Duwaym (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 83,915 Pound (AU$2,747) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Girardot costs COL$1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.57 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 169元 (about 2 hours ago)