Cost of living in Madras, India vs Ad Duwaym, Sudan
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.648 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Ad Duwaym? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 20% more expensive than in Ad Duwaym (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,315 Pound (₨40,589) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,600,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Asunción costs 6,900,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)