Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Ad Duwaym, Sudan
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.397 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Ad Duwaym? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 18% more expensive than in Ad Duwaym (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,044 Pound (4,227元) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Pound in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 2.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arbil Governorate costs 30,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Alanya costs 7TL (about 3 hours ago)