Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Ad Duwaym, Sudan
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.631 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Ad Duwaym? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Ad Duwaym (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,420 Pound (R$ 3,131) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,125 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)