Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.973 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,862 (3,653 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)