Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 GHS / MWK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,962 (3,162,789 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)