Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,901 (€2,255) in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)