Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,526 (19,517 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)