Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,248 (17,727 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)