Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,406 (6,622 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)