Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,250 (元14,967) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)