Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,009 (元36,849) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (43 minutes ago)