Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.575 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,881 (元18,915) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)