Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵39,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,445 (元45,286) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)