Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.448 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,692 (4,368KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)