Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,649 (12,248KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)