Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.792 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,907 (11,068KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)