Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.841 GHS / BAM
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,087 (11,293KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)