Cost of living comparison between Zaria, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01274 GHS / NGN *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,401 (737,744 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)