Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.485 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,296 (€6,800) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)