Cost of living comparison between Zanjan, Iran and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,725 (﷼ 87,542,288) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)